- Sun-Sat 10:00 AM – 09:00
Phone: +971 4 341 5005
971 55 717 7111
Ask the Experts
Normal Physiotherapy restores and maximizes the mobility and function of an individual. Physiotherapy heals pain associated with injury, illness and disability. At REPC Dubai, our physiotherapists can provide Dry Cupping Dry Needles and Physiotherapy services.
Physiotherapy for Healing and Movement
Physiotherapy is also known as Physical Therapy involves the patient’s participation and effort in their own recovery.
You need physiotherapy if you are suffering from an injury, chronic pain, disease, disorder or age that affects your movement, mobility and proper functioning.
Physiotherapists take a holistic approach towards the treatment and improve your quality of life by addressing your emotional well-being and physical limitations.
These are trained practitioners that focus on rehabilitation. They take a patient along the healing journey from diagnosis to restorative recovery.
Physiotherapists will consider your whole body and well-being. Therefore, they will focus on the specified injury or pain along with the whole body movement.
Hence, they will give you exercises tailored to your concern and they will help you implement those movements.
These are useful to strengthen a body part, improve your mobility and better your general health.
Moreover, they can apply manual therapy by using their own hands to release any pain.
You may require physiotherapy for conditions such as:
- Anything related to joints and bones such as osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, back, shoulder and neck pain. This also includes sports injuries for athletes, ankle sprains, joint replacement and fracture.
- Diseases of the nervous system and brain cause difficulty in movement. A stroke, Parkinson’s disease or disorders of the nerves like multiple sclerosis can cause movement issues that do need physiotherapy to restore and regain movement.
- Cardiovascular and respiratory diseases like cystic fibrosis and heart attack may need rehabilitation to improve physical activity and preventing further movement issues.
- Pediatric issues like muscular dystrophy and cerebral palsy.
You can also get physiotherapy for persistent migraines, vertigo, pelvic floor dysfunction, Carpal tunnel syndrome, Huntington’s disease, lymphedema and chronic fatigue syndrome among others.
Therefore, you can get Physiotherapy for any condition, or injury that affects your mobility and wellbeing.
Benefits of Physiotherapy
The main aim of physiotherapy is to relieve pain and improve your quality of life.
Pain is usually accompanied by underlying reasons such as injury, diseases, posture, or other conditions that physiotherapy aims to heal.
The Benefits include:
- Managing pain and relieving it alongside swelling and inflammation with less dependency on medicines and pain killers and reducing the need for surgery.
- Improving and forming correct posture that relieves pain from back, shoulders and neck.
- Improves balance, movement, coordination and mobility in various diseases which also help prevent falling.
- Strengthening muscles so that they can control the pain.
- Improves cardiorespiratory function as breathing exercises and limb and chest physiotherapy strengthen muscles.
- Improves the quality of life of stroke patients by increasing their mobility.
- Cures sports injuries like knee ligament injuries and ankle sprains.
- Improves lung patency and muscle strength of cancer patients.
- Managing problems and diseases of seniors related to aging
- Improves the range of motion in the joint in case of fractures.
Physiotherapy at REPC Dubai
The preventative approach and treatment of Physiotherapy will differ according to your condition.
Our physiotherapists will first conduct an assessment to analyze your condition and devise a plan best suited to your needs.
They will provide consultation, will guide and educate you about your overall wellbeing. They will advise you on postures, choose manual therapy or exercises.
Physiotherapies involve treating the whole body or a specific part of the body after an injury or disease.
Geriatric Physical therapy: This is advised to older people suffering from diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease or arthritis.
It aids in mobility, day-to-day functionality, and increases fitness. It helps treat and cope up with balance issues pain and joint replacement.
Pediatric Physical Therapy: Addresses issues related to infants like cerebral palsy, developmental delay and those that impact the musculoskeletal system.
Orthopedical Physical Therapy: It treats the muscles, bones, ligaments and is for medical conditions such as arthritis, fractures and sprains.
Joint mobilization and strength training along with manual therapy can recover the patient.
Dry Cupping: Dry Cupping aims to heal and relieve patients of pain. It stimulates blood circulation in the body and heals specific parts of the body that pain and are inflamed.
It can direct blood flow to a part of the body can is also useful to treat cough, congestion, asthma, paralysis, blood pressure and arthritis.
Dry Needles: It eases muscular pain as filiform needles are inserted at trigger points.
These trigger points are usually hard muscles and dry needles help release muscle spasms or knots hence, the muscle pain.
Range of Motion Exercises: These help people with limited mobility to move independently and to increase circulation and joint movement.
The affected muscles and moved in a manner to prevent muscle atrophy and bad posture.
Heat and Cold: Muscle stiffness and tightness can be controlled by applying heat or cold.
Ice constricts blood vessels which reduces swelling in joints. Therefore cryotherapy can help relieve inflammation.
Heat therapy is done using paraffin wax or heating pads to relieve pain and making muscles and tendons more flexible.
Kinesio Taping: Therapeutic tape helps to provide support and stabilizes muscles. The Physiotherapist applies it directly to the skin when patients undergo additional exercises.
It is flexible enough to not interfere with the exercises while keeping the muscles and joints stable.
Electrotherapy: Electrodes provide electrical stimulation to the skin and the impulses shorten the muscles.
Patients with extremely less mobility (for example paralysis) get electrotherapy and it also prevents atrophy.
Manual Therapy: The physiotherapist uses their own hands to massage the pain points and mobilize the body tissues.
Manual therapy increases blood circulation, relaxes your body and improves mobility.
It also drains fluids efficiently and reduces pain as well as stiffness from the body.
It can help certain conditions like backache and lung conditions. However, it can also relieve you of stress and improve your quality of sleep.
Soft tissue massage is extremely beneficial for athletes to relieve the swelling and pain in their muscles.
Other techniques and treatments include acupuncture and ultrasound. Acupuncture aims to recover and reduce pain by inserting fine needles at trigger points.
Ultrasound therapy treats deep tissue injuries by using high-frequency sound waves.
It helps stimulate cell activity and increases blood circulation that heals injuries.
At REPC Dubai our trained and skilled physiotherapists can provide, Dry Cupping, Dry Needles and Normal Physiotherapy for your effective and quick healing.
Why Should You Choose REPC Dubai for Normal Physiotherapy?
Normal Physiotherapy not only treats people with diseases and injuries but also those with stiff muscles and pain.
Therefore, you can get physiotherapy if you suffer from arthritis or Parkinson’s disease but you can also get physiotherapy to relax your stiff muscles by sitting on an office chair all day.
Physiotherapy relaxes, relieves and heals. Moreover, it increases mobility and improves your quality of life.
It can be life-changing for people who suffer from nervous and orthopedic conditions.
Moreover, it is not an option for people with deteriorating conditions and chronic pain, it is a necessity.
Athletes take physiotherapy to heal their wounds and injuries and improve their muscle performance.
However, an office worker may need as much physiotherapy to relieve them of their stressful work environment and provide relaxation.
At REPC Dubai, highly skilled and trained physiotherapists will carry out your procedure. Or procedures are:
- Safe: We make sure that all the equipment is sterilized and safe to use. Moreover, we provide a comfortable environment so that you feel relaxed during the procedure.
- Effective: Our physiotherapists have years of experience in their field and have acquired a skillful hand to carry out your procedure effectively and leave you satisfied.
- Affordable: You can book your appointment with our Physiotherapists to discuss your condition and start right away. Our treatment plans are affordable and right within your budget. Physiotherapy is a need of people suffering from medical conditions so we keep it affordable enough that it can help your quality of life.
If you want to relax your stiff muscles, want to heal an injury or improve your mobility and balance then book an appointment with our Physiotherapists.
We will be happy to assist you in your journey towards gaining confidence in your posture and movement.
You do need a reference to begin physiotherapy. However, it can go the other way around. If the physiotherapist thinks you need to visit a doctor as well they will refer you to one.
Your treatment’s cost depends on your condition and the number of sessions you may require.
Hence, the physiotherapist will first analyze your condition and injury and devise a treatment plan. That will give an estimated cost of all sessions.
You do not need to be in specific clothing. Wear whatever you want and you can change it to comfortable clothes.
Physiotherapy aims to relieve and cure pain hence it does not hurt. However, you may feel some soreness as the treatment ends because of stretching and deep tissue activation.
This soreness will go away in a while and you will also heal from your pain.
Our physiotherapists will give you exercises to continue between sessions however it is very important to monitor them. Though some treatments use equipment and skill that physiotherapists possess.
After getting regular sessions you may be able to do some exercises on your own at home but make sure you do them regularly.