Are you self-conscious about your smile but nervous about getting braces? Having a mouth full of metal braces doesn’t sound appealing. Are you suffering from crooked teeth, underbite, overbite or crossbite? Is there a better way to get straighter teeth? You deserve a smile that makes you feel confident.
Invisalign aligners are one of the most effective ways of straightening your teeth. It is regarded as the most advanced clear aligner system globally. Invisalign braces will transform your smile right from your very first fitting.
What is Invisalign
The Invisalign system is the state-of-the-art, invisible and hygienic orthodontic treatment. It uses an innovative approach to straighten teeth in an effective manner.
In this technique, the dentists make a custom made series of removable aligners. These removable aligners are made from invisible plastic. You have to wear these aligners over the teeth.
You will get better alignment through the micro-movements of the Invisalign trays. These small shifts are spread out over several months. You will feel minimal discomfort throughout the period of treatment.
This will allow the irregular teeth to move to the ideal position in a gradual manner. Most people cannot notice these aligners. Thus, you can maintain your lifestyle during the course of your treatment.
Why Choose Invisalign Treatment
- Straightens teeth more predictably and comfortably
- Allows in-person consultation with real doctors.
- Nobody can notice these aligners. They are simply invisible.
- No worries about getting food stuck in the braces as they are removable.
How Invisalign Works? Step by Process
Invisalign treatment is painless, comfortable as well as convenient. You will not have to undergo long and arduous appointments or sessions.
Here is a step-by-step guide to the typical Invisalign treatment.
You will have a consultation with a certified and licensed orthodontist. This would allow you to make the final decision on the treatment and the selection of the orthodontist.
During this consultation, the orthodontist will examine your teeth. He will take X-rays and photographs of your teeth. There will be a discussion about whether you are a good candidate for Invisalign treatment. This session will give you ample opportunity to ask all your queries. You can ask about how Invisalign works, the cost of the treatment as well as payment options.
It is important in this stage to opt for the dentist who has the right training as well as who is someone you trust. Finally, at the end of the day, you want someone with who you are comfortable and who sets you at ease.
So, you have finally decided on Invisalign and have chosen a provider. In the next appointment, your dentist will collect your teeth’s impressions. This is also known as collecting moulds.
He will create a customized treatment plan just for you. With these impressions, he will create a digital 3-D image of your teeth. This image will help to map out the different stages of teeth positioning of your teeth.
All teeth are not moved at once. Instead, your orthodontist will straighten a couple at a time.
Virtual Treatment Plan
The orthodontist receives the virtual treatment plan from the laboratory. He will verify how the end result will be as you progress through the different stages of your treatment.
Customized Invisalign Braces
Your virtual plan is approved by your orthodontist. The custom aligners will be made from BPA-free plastic. These custom aligners will straighten your teeth.
The complexity of your treatment plan will decide the number of aligners that you’ll need. Normally, for every two weeks of treatment, you’ll have one aligner.
You have to wear the retainers for around 20 to 22 hours every day for the best results. These will not cause little cuts inside your cheeks or irritation, as is the case with metal braces.
This is a quick routine appointment to ensure everything is moving as earlier planned. You will be given two aligners at a time by your orthodontist.
Every six to eight weeks, he will check your progress. On satisfaction, he will hand over the next set of aligners to you. Your dentist will make small adjustments to your teeth or Invisalign braces.
Towards the end of your treatment, some extra refinements are made to give you the very best results.
On completion of the treatment, you’ll be given fixed and removable retainers. Before you stop wearing your Invisalign braces, your dentist will fit a discreet fixed retainer behind your teeth. This will permanently hold them in place.
The dentist will take impressions for a removable retainer. The removal retainer will arrive from the laboratory in a week. Your removable retainer will be similar to your Invisalign aligners. You will only need to wear a retainer periodically at night.
How Long Does Invisalign Treatment Last?
The average Invisalign treatment time is generally one year. However, the treatment time will vary depending on the age and specific requirement of each patient. So after your teeth are examined and digital images of teeth are captured, you will receive an estimated treatment time.
On completion of Invisalign treatment, patients will transition to retainers for a while to prevent teeth from shifting back to their original positions. The usage of retainers varies significantly by the patient. It is recommended that it should be worn at least as long as Invisalign treatment lasts.
Finally, patients will usually need to wear a retainer only at nighttime and then 3-5 nights a week indefinitely. Although this may seem drastic, retainers prevent teeth from naturally shifting inwards and forwards as we age.
Invisalign Aftercare Guidelines
It is important to keep up with your regular teeth cleaning every six months. This will ensure that no problems crop up during the treatment process. Since you can remove the aligners, you won’t have to worry about food getting stuck in your braces. You need to keep your teeth clean and healthy by regularly brushing and flossing.
If the aligners are not clean, it will lead to bacteria build-up and discoloration. The following do and don’ts must be followed to keep them as invisible as possible.
- Use Invisalign crystals to soak the aligners.
- Harsh chemicals should not be used as they will damage them.
- Brush your teeth after every meal or drink.
- Brush your teeth before putting on any aligners to prevent bacteria build-up and discoloration.
- Rinse the aligners after taking them out to avoid staining.
- Gently brush your aligners with clear antibacterial liquids.
- Keep your aligners in a box when they are not in use. This will ensure that the aligners are not lost.
- Do not use mouthwash or toothpaste to clean your aligners as it will damage them.
- Do not drink dark liquids such as coffee, cola and wine when you are wearing your aligners,
- Brush your teeth before putting them back in.
Advantages of Invisalign Over Traditional Braces
Invisalign scores heavily over the traditional braces. Some of the advantages of Invisalign over traditional braces are as follows:
- Invisalign are clear braces, and most people will not even notice you’re wearing them.
- Invisalign allows precise movement of your teeth in comparison with traditional braces.
- It’s easier to maintain good oral health with Invisalign.
- Aligners are removable, and you can remove them when you eat, brush your teeth, and floss.
- Invisalign aligners are much more comfortable than metal braces as they do not irritate your teeth or gums.
- Invisalign saves you time. Unlike braces that require more frequent office visits to change the arch wire and make adjustments, you will have fewer check-ups with Invisalign.
Why Choose Us? REPC Dubai
Our team at REPC Dubai is composed of dentists and orthodontists, who specialize in creating fantastic smiles through the alignment of your natural teeth. We work with the modern technologies and methods to provide you with quality Invisalign treatment. We also closely follow innovations in our field as this is what makes all the difference. Straightening teeth is what we do each and every day, with love and care whole year round.
What is Botox?
Botox comprises of the purified bacteria form of botulinum toxin.
Whereas the higher doses of this toxin is deadly, but the cosmetic doctors have been using extremely small measured amounts to repair wrinkles for many decades now.
Uses of Botox
The uses of Botox include:
- It is a bacterial muscle relaxer with easy access in drug stores for many years now. Its uses also include the treatment for muscle weakness in people with neurological disorders. Moreover, its uses extend in the treatment for migraines and other related medical illnesses.
- While keeping wrinkle treatment as the focus, it also helps in treating dynamic wrinkles. These are the wrinkles that appear naturally on your facial skin, specially around your eyes, eyebrows and mouth. They get more visible and increase in number with the increase in age. The botulinum toxin helps in the relaxation of the muscle underneath these wrinkles and age lines. This temporary freezing of muscles decrease the emergence of dynamic wrinkles.
- However, collagen breakdown results in the appearance of fine lines on your face. But botox doesn’t help in treating these fine lines.
The procedure involves the doctor injecting the botulinum toxin only in those muscles that result in wrinkles and you want them treated. The procedure includes injecting the bacteria within few minutes. Moreover, the results become noticeable within few weeks after the treatment.
What are dermal fillers?
The fillers, commonly referred as dermal fillers or soft tissue fillers, involve the materials that increase the volume and add fullness to the skin after injecting them. Therefore, the dermal fillers basically contain substances that help in adding body and volume to the thinned portions of skin, as a result of age.
The thinning and loss of volume occurs most commonly in the the cheeks, lips and the skin around your mouth.
What Substances are Used in Face Fillers Injections?
Various substances can be used for providing volume and fulness to the skin. Some of these include,
- A mineral-like compound which is also found in bones. This is calcium hydroxylapatite.
- The element that increases plumpness of your skin and it is also present in the fluids and cells of your body. This is Hyaluronic acid.
- A clear gel that works in harmony with your body includes Polyalkylimide.
- The acid that increases the production of collagen by your skin includes Polylactic acid.
- A filler considered as semi permanent includes Polymethyl-methacrylate microspheres (PMMA).
The use of all these substances is evident in treatment of the symptoms of the normal ageing process or the signs resulted from other cosmetic problems.
Uses of Dermal Fillers
There are various uses of dermal filler including,
- These help in the treatment of face wrinkles.
- However, the primary use of the filler involve treating the smile lines but they can also prove helpful in plumping and adding volume to the skin around lips and cheeks.
- Their use may often include hand treatment. While, sometimes they are also used to decrease the scars and blemishes present on your skin.
- However, these are currently used only for face and related areas and they are not yet tested for other body parts like breasts and hips.
Moreover, the time to provide the visible effective results along with the duration for their durability also differs from one individual to another. Some of these show a durability of half a year while the others may last till 2 years or more.
Therefore, it is very important to discuss your requirements and expectation, with your doctor, prior to the treatment. The best choice of filler is decided by the doctor, basically depending on your needs.
Botox and Dermal Fillers Treatment
There are different treatment revolving around botox and fillers. These mainly vary depending on the location of insertion.
Let us discuss these before jumping into their efficacy.
Botox Lips/ Lips Fillers
The botox lips is most commonly used in cosmetic field to decrease the upper and lower lip creases. Therefore, they help in elevating the corners of your mouth.
Moreover, the lips fillers help in making your lips more plump and add volume to your lips.
Botox Face/ Face Fillers
The botox face plays an important role in relaxing and softening your wrinkles by injecting the bacteria. The injection hinders the contraction of your treated muscle. It is most commonly used to treat the lines in forehead, around crow’s feet and frown lines.
These are used to reduce the wrinkles around your face area. These fill the wrinkles and lines giving more plumped look and it may last up to several years.
These both come with the risk for certain side effects as all the drugs do. Therefore, the prior health conditions need to be discussed with your doctor before starting the treatment procedure.
It is only recommendable to the people with good health condition.
Its common side effects include,
- Bruises and marks after the injecting substances
- Drooped eyelids, taking up to many weeks to settle
- Redness and itching in the eyes
It is recommended for the people,
- Pregnant woman or someone who is nursing their children
- Fragile muscles of face
- Already existing skin issues like deep scars
- People with other neuromuscular diseases
However, certain eyedrops can help in decreasing the chances for developing side effects. These are taken before the the procedure.
Moreover, it involves reducing the intake of blood thinners, a few days before the treatment to prevent from bruising.
It also shows some side effects as the previous one. However, the severe side effects are very rare. Moreover, the moderate side effects fade away on their own within a week.
Some of its side effects include,
- Allergic reactions
- Scarring and bruising
- Itching and irritation
- Redness and hives
- Sores and lesions
However, in rare case prolonged swelling can result as a side effects. However, ice packs help significantly in removing the temporary freezing and swelling of that particular area.
Therefore, a prior allergy test is very important before initiating the process of dermal filler.
Best Botox and Fillers in Dubai
The procedure is not all about treatment. It involves all the procedures, friendliness and assistance by the staff as well.
The treatment related to botox and fillers needs proper attention to ensure good hygiene standards. Moreover, clients need to have prior allergy tests to avoid future complications.
Why Choose Us?
The Royal European Poly Clinic, takes pride in providing the best results in botox and fillers.
Our highly skilled staff provides the best assistance and treatment.
Moreover, our clinic uses the latest equipments to deliver the excellent and long lasting results.
Botox and Fillers Near Me in Affordable Prices
Our clinic aims at providing our clients with consistent and best possible outcomes. Therefore, to ensure that we maintain the following,
- Higher quality service along with well-planned treatment method for botox and fillers.
- The proven treatment method that ensures the best output and excellent visible results.
- Our high skilled staff assist you before, during and after treatment. Moreover, they make sure comfort and convenience throughout the treatment procedure.
- Provides outstanding results while opting minimally invasive techniques.
- Proving after treatment facilities and ensuring fast and complete healing.
When compared to traditional metal braces, Invisalign aligners have several benefits. They both straighten your teeth, but with Invisalign, you don’t have to wear metal brackets and wires in your mouth. If you are looking for adult braces, Invisalign may be a more appealing option. This is because the smooth, clear aligners are practically invisible in your mouth and are very comfortable to wear.
Usually, it takes a few months before you start to see real results with Invisalign. Sometimes, however, you can start to feel subtle changes with that first tray. It all depends on the individual patient.
Yes, you should wear your aligners for 20 to 22 hours a day during your treatment. Your aligner trays are effective only when they are in physical contact with your teeth. Hence for best results and a timely outcome, your dentist will recommend that the trays are worn for at least 20 to 22 hours per day.
No! One of the best parts of the Invisalign treatment is that you do not have to restrict your diet. You can remove the trays while you are eating. So you do not have to worry about damaging them with sticky or hard foods.
But remember to brush your teeth after each meal before you put the aligners back in. If you eat food, that might be difficult to brush out. Then make sure you have enough time to clean thoroughly before wearing your aligners again.
Both teenagers and adults can wear Invisalign braces. These clear braces are primarily used to close gaps between your teeth. They are also used in treating overbite, underbite, open bite, crossbite, and overcrowded teeth problems. After an examination and x-rays of your teeth, your dentist will confirm if Invisalign is the right orthodontic treatment for you.