- Sun-Sat 10:00 AM – 09:00
Phone: +971 4 341 5005
971 55 717 7111
Ask the Experts
The Carbon Peeling works to restore skin balance whilst promoting a fresh and even glow. As the treated skin regenerates, the appearance of uneven spots and pigment are visibly clearer and more uniform in texture.
What is Carbon Laser Peel?
Carbon peeling is a pain-free procedure which aims at exfoliating an outer layer of your facial skin.
Eventually, it helps to make your skin look fresh and glowing.
Moreover, it gives your skin an appearance with an even skin tone and brighter color.
Another target it aims for is to give you quick results to improve your facial aesthetics.
Purpose of Carbon Laser Peel
The main purpose it serves is to heal the skin types that are:
- Having enlarged and clogged pores
- Showing acne
- Having effects of sun damage
However, laser carbon peels are not meant for everyone.
In this guide, we’ll go through the benefits, effectiveness as well as the aftercare for the procedure.
By the end of this write-up, you will also be able to figure out how is it going to work for you.
Carbon Peeling and Skin Conditions
It also helps in exfoliating your skin deeply and stimulates the production of collagen.
The other problems that it is likely to treat include:
- acne scarring
- fine lines
- clogged pores
- enlarged pores
Carbon peels differ from other treatment procedures since instead of chemicals, it mostly uses heat.
Moreover, it is a very fast process that shows lasting effects.
Furthermore, if you have sensitive skin or other skin conditions like eczema, then going for carbon peel is the wisest decision to make.
You are likely to experience lesser irritation as well as redness on your skin if you opt for carbon peel rather than the chemical peel.
How Does Carbon Peeling Work?
Carbon Peel Laser helps to break down the production of unwanted melanin that makes the skin look uneven.
Moreover, the laser treatment targets the dermis layer of your skin and stimulates the production of collagen.
Eventually, it helps to tighten your pores and improve the laxity of your skin.
What is the Procedure for Carbon Peeling?
You’ll have to make sure to book an appointment with your doctor or licensed aesthetician beforehand.
Moreover, your healthcare provider is likely to recommend you to stop the usage of retinols for more than one week before the treatment procedure.
Furthermore, as a precautionary measure you should be using sunscreen on a regular basis during this time.
The whole procedure of carbon peeling comprises of several parts.
It usually takes around 30 minutes from the beginning till the end of the procedure.
Since the procedure is so quick, carbon peeling is also referred to as a lunchtime peel.
Steps of The Treatment Procedure
It’s a painless procedure and generally comprises of several steps.
The steps generally include:
- The first step involves spreading a layer of carbon in its liquid form to your face.
- This liquid carbon helps to absorb the oil, dead skin cells or any sort of dust particles from the pores of your skin.
- The waiting time for the carbon layer to dry is around 10 minutes.
- Once the carbon layer dries, your doctor will be handing over eye shields. The purpose of eye shield is to protect your eyes from the harmful effects of laser.
- Afterwards, your doctor will be passing a type of laser, like Nd: YAG over the surface of your skin.
- The laser beam helps to heat up the liquid carbon which helps it to bind to the epidermal layer of your skin.
- If you have dark patches on your skin like melasma or have sensitive skin, your healthcare provider is likely to recommend you to skip the heating process.
- The laser also helps to heat up the subdermal tissue which helps to boost the collagen. Moreover, it also plumps up your fine lines and wrinkles.
- While on a setting of high energy, the laser will be used to fragment the layer of liquid carbon into small particles.
- Furthermore, there is a smoke evaporator that is attached to laser. It will help removing the carbon layer along with the impurities and debris it contains.
- At the end of the procedure, your healthcare expert is likely to apply a sunscreen or a hydrating moisturizer to your skin.
After the treatment procedure, you would see immediate effects like a glowing and brighter skin.
Moreover, the procedure helps to tighten up the pores of your skin.
If your skin is sensitive, you might be experiencing a slight redness on your skin.
This reddening of your skin won’t be lasting for more than an hour or so.
What Are The Side Effects of Carbon Peeling?
The good news is there aren’t many side effects of the carbon peeling treatment.
The only ones include the slight redness of your skin or a tingling sensation for a very short duration of time.
The important point to note here is that the procedure must be performed under an experienced as well as licensed professional.
This will also help to ensure to show optimal results.
Moreover, it ensures the safety of your skin as well as your eyes.
Carbon Peeling Aftercare
After the procedure is over, there are certain steps that can help for a better aftercare.
These steps generally include:
- After you get a laser carbon peel, it’s important to treat your skin gently and moisturize it on a regular basis.
- It’s quite normal to experience dryness or flaking of your skin for just a few days after the treatment procedure is over
- You’ll be needing to use the sunscreen on a regular basis. The sunscreen must be having SPF 30+.
- After the treatment procedure, don’t use the products having any amount of retinol for at least five days.
- You shouldn’t be exfoliating your skin for at least a week as it can leave a drastic impact.
- Moreover, you shouldn’t be using any invasive or abrasive treatments for more than a week.
- If your skin is oily then to maintain the optimum results, you must be using products that specifically help to combat acne.
- Usage of products that have a component of collagen or other collagen supplements show remarkable results, especially if you have fine lines.
- Moreover, use collagen-boosting diet in order to keep your skin healthy and glowing.
What Are the Benefits of Carbon Peeling?
This treatment provides several benefits.
Some of them include:
Carbon layer helps to absorb oil and other contaminants from deep within the pores of your skin.
When the laser passes over the treatment area, it directly targets and destroys the particles of carbon.
It takes away all the impurities from beneath the surface of your skin.
The carbon peeling helps to deeply exfoliate your skin.
The laser beam blasts away the dead skin cells, blackheads and help in the deep cleansing.
As a result, you get a radiant and fresh skin with an even skin tone and lesser pore size.
Carbon peeling also helps to target the deep layers of your skin.
Moreover, it stimulates the production of collagen, which in turn produces firmer skin having lesser fine lines as well as wrinkles.
It rejuvenates your skin and get you a tighter and glowing skin.
Reduction of Acne and Oil
The treatment procedure helps to shrink your sebaceous glands that are the oil producing glands.
Therefore, as a result, there will be lesser production of oil that results in the acne on your face.
Moreover, the areas which carbon peeling usually targets include:
Moreover, noticeable results will appear after a single treatment procedure.
However, for the maximum long-term results, it is better to go for regular treatments.
We have a team of highly expert professionals who are trained to provide the outclass services.
Moreover, we ensure to cater all the needs of our valued customers.
Moreover, for all the treatment procedures, we use different types of lasers.
To book an appointment with us, feel free to contact at our official number and reserve your slot today.
It’s a totally painless procedure during which you may experience only a slight tingling and warmth.
However, after the procedure is over, even the minor tingling pain goes away.
Carbon Peels are mostly recommended between 2 to 3 weeks.
Moreover, this timeframe is enough to regenerate the collagen as well as elastin of your skin tissue.
Furthermore, a course of 2 to 6 treatments would be enough to yield the superior results.
The treatment procedure shows instant brightening effect on your face.
Moreover, the results will be progressing throughout your follow-ups.
We at REPC Dubai offer the finest services of carbon peeling that show the lasting results.
Moreover, if you want to get rid of the fine lines and wrinkles and get that radiant skin, you can definitely count on us.