You must have heard of what inflammation is. And many people want to know ways in which they can get a good chronic inflammation treatment.
It is quite a common issue which needs immediate attention.
The process basically relates to how your body has a process in which it is fighting against anything which is harming it.
This includes infections, as well as injuries and the release of toxins.
Know this- it is essential your body has a fast mechanism in which it is able to respond and take care of itself from all harm.
When there is something which is damaging your body, its cells, there will be a release of chemicals. And this in turn relates to how the immune system gets a boost.
A chronic inflammation is one in which this response is getting delayed. In a way it continually lingers. Your body will remain in a constant state of alert.
Overtime the impact can even be negative. And this is why it is important to know how to control and get a proper treatment for it.
So let’s begin:
Types of Inflammation
There are mainly two kinds of inflammation which can impact your body.
Either you may be suffering from acute or chronic inflammation.
Acute inflammation is the kind in which your body is going to act quickly and it can have severe consequences.
Example in case you have broken a bone or cut yourself, you will see the inflammation quite soon.
Depending on how deep the cut is or how deep a wound is, how long an acute inflammation stays on can be anything from a few days to even a few months.
Also it can either be just focusing on one area or it can massively spread to the whole body.
Some of the common symptoms of this kind of inflammation include having high fever, feeling nausea. Having sleepiness as well as a sore throat and a stuffy nose even.
What is Chronic Inflammation?
This is the kind of inflammation which can very well last for many years.
Because it has the word chronic in it, you can easily assume that this is the kind which can also be lasting a lifetime in some people.
So here is something interesting.
Many scientists do not understand as to why it even happens.
It doesn’t seem to serving some kind of a purpose like that of acute inflammation.
However this is that kind of condition which will overtime be impacting your health in major ways. It includes issues with your body’s organs as well as cells.
It is one of those conditions which can lead to major disease onset and can progress rapidly with time.
In most cases, the strongest link that exists between chronic inflammation and a disease is how it actually progresses diabetes in a person.
Symptoms of Chronic Inflammation
The symptoms relating to chronic inflammation are quite different from that of acute inflammation.
I want to now share and discuss some of the most common kinds of issues your body will suffer from.
- Fatigue- it will progress as your condition continues to deteriorate
- Body pain is common and will be leading to several concerns and issues as well
- Depression is also quite possible. It is when your body is feeling completely let down
- You will be getting these strong pangs of blue.
- In some cases you will suffer from too much of weight gain
- Whereas in other situations you will be suffering from weight loss
- There are also chances of persistent infections. These come and go uncontrollably
Again the thing is the symptoms can differ and range from being very mild to extremely severe.
In some cases they can last for a few days. Whereas in other situations, they can be for several months. Or even years if not taken care of in a timely manner.
Chronic Inflammation Causes
I want to now talk of some of the leading causes of this condition.
Why is it your body may be suffering from this condition in the first place?
There are basically several things which can lead to this condition getting worse with time.
You will be having an injury or an infection which just gets worse with time.
In most cases it is also relating to when you have an autoimmune disorder. The kind which involves when your immune system is actually attacking the healthy tissue in the body.
But again, this is by mistake however your health keeps getting worse.
Sometimes a person may not know it, but there can be long-term exposure to certain conditions, including various irritants that can impact your health.
It is important that you keep in mind that these are not a string of common issues that happen to almost everyone.
Definitely a variation can exist depending on the person.
What Triggers Inflammation?
However a question most people ask is whether something can actually trigger it?
The answer is simple- yes.
There can be some varying causes which are leading to this condition getting worse in you.
You may not even know it, but it is accelerating the steps and leading to you feeling completely confused.
This can include but is not limited to:
- Smoking– especially once you become a chronic smoker can lead to several concerns in the body.
- Obesity is yet another leading issue. When your weight is not coming to a manageable level, it can spell trouble for you. There are several health issues which relate with your weight. Make sure you are managing it well.
- Alcohol is yet another troublesome area. It can make you extremely sick. And can definitely trigger issues relating to the liver, stomach and kidneys.
- So here is something most people don’t even realize but chronic stress is actually a leading cause too. It is when you do not have your health in control at all. It becomes relatively hard to manage it.
- Sometimes you wouldn’t even know it but your health is getting very much affected by how you are stressing over the smallest of things.
What to Eat?
So this is something many people don’t know but your diet is also going to be making an impact.
When you are looking chronic inflammation treatment , it is important that you look into certain food choices which will be making a difference to your health.
Some of the leading important food items to include in your diet include:
- Olive oil and castor oil (also know the castor oil benefits) is your friend. This is definitely going to be making a difference.
- Leafy greens are also really good. This includes kale and spinach.
- They are some of the best kinds of vegetables that will make your health complete. Basically aim to add fiber-rich foods.
- You should also be adding plenty of tomatoes to your diet. These are essential to leading a wholesome lifestyle.
- Seafood is also important. This includes fatty fish. In this you have plenty to include like salmon, sardines and even mackerel.
- Nuts are also great. They make your health complete. Truly a major health booster.
- Fruits of various kinds can also combat and control the impact of chronic inflammation on your body.
- Some of the best kinds to include are cherries, blueberries and even oranges.
Food Types to Avoid
Where there are food kinds that you should definitely be taking in.
In the same manner, there are also those which you should be avoiding.
Let me now shine the limelight on what those may be.
- Refined carbohydrates including white bread as well as different pastries.
- You should also be avoiding fried foods. These can cause and trigger even more reaction to your body
- In the same way, processed meat are also a terrible choice
- Avoid these completely. As they will be leading to several issues and complications in the body.
- Overall it is your doctor who will be creating your diet plan. Make sure to follow it so as to know what foods you should occasionally take and what should be completely avoided.
- These are all the leading concerns which define and lead to a better management of your health.
There are many concerns relating to chronic inflammation.
But when it comes to chronic inflammation treatment, you should be looking into and managing ways in which your diet is complete.
In this article, I gave an overview on what is chronic inflammation.
How it impacts your body and why you should be managing your symptoms in a better way.
I especially looked into and spoke at great lengths on how your diet is also playing an essential role in all of this.
And how the kinds of food you eat and the ones you avoid will be making an impact on your health.