Everyone wants to have that amazing, looking skin. We actually look up to the perfected skin of celebrities. Is it even real?
Yes it is and here’s the good news- you can have it too!
Turns out they actually make use of IV Drips and IV fluids which give you a rejuvenated skin in no time.
IV Drip in Dubai is a top choice by leading personalities which ensures your skin glows for days.
This blog post is a comprehensive look into all that makes you stand out. It will give you all the information you need to decide if IV Drip is a good, effective way for you to look and feel amazing.
Let’s begin with the basic question:
What is IV Drip?
It involves direct infusion of nourishing vitamins and nutrients (minerals as well as antioxidants) into the bloodstream including myers cocktail. It provides you with immediate and dramatic results. This intake of vitamins leads to youthful skin reducing wrinkles, dryness, pigmentation or rough patches.
Why IV Drip?
Direct infusion of vitamin leads to greater absorption of this miracle liquid. It takes usually about 45 minutes.
As we know only 20 to 30 percent of vitamins are absorbed via our digestive system which we either ingest from food or supplementation while the remaining 70 or 80 percent are excreted.
Also the IV Drip in Dubai allows specific amount and type of vitamins to be infused according to your need and requirement.
Did you know the method has been gaining momentum all over the world?
It is a very common and a safe method for dispensing infusion at a very controlled pace along with its controlled dosing.
Its hundred percent more effective against slower – dietary changes or slower acting life regime.
Hence (IV) vitamin drip therapy is a safe and effective immune booster to deliver nutrients, vitamins minerals, and medications directly to your bloodstream.
This technique bypasses the digestive system as an immune booster, thus all delivered supplements are available for immediate use.
Over the years, the number of users for this miracle procedure are increasing. We will now look into the many benefits of effectively using it:
IV Drip Benefits
It’s not just about getting a healthier skin but it makes you “feel good from the inside”.
This dripping of vitamins have benefits ranging from healthier and rejuvenated skin to a stress free body. Other ample of benefits you will get with this treatment are:
- In-depth hydration of skin
- Boosting Immune System
- Glowing skin
- Increasing general well being
- Improving skin texture; removing fine lines or skin wrinkles
- Slowing aging
- Detoxification of toxins and other unwanted heavy metals
- Fast recovery of jet lag, hangover or nausea
Thus, there are ample of reasons why you can opt for IV Drips, which includes:
- Healthier looking skin
- Balancing of hormones
- Increasing immunity of body
- Getting rid of stress as well as toxins.
- It acts as the best anti-aging secret , successfully activating production of collagen as well as elastic fibers.
- This results in revitalized and replenished skin.
- Not only does this improve the elasticity of skin or treat scars but it provides luminosity to it too.
- It’s described as ‘fastest way’ to getting back on your feet after long periods of stress or exhaustion.
- Giving you a quicker recovery time, the treatment allows you to regain your confidence by looking good, as you spend less time in recovering!
So now we move onto:
What Exactly is in the IV Drip?
The key ingredients in IV drips in Dubai range from Vitamins (B, C) to antioxidants like glutathione.
Common ingredients of this IV drip cocktail are vitamin B, vitamin C, calcium, amino acids, magnesium and anti-oxidants.
Depending on the ingredients and purpose of the IV drip, there are different types of IV Drips available throughout in Dubai.
Let’s take a look at what options are available in Dubai.
Custom cocktail of Vitamins, Glutathione, minerals:
- It slows down aging process as glutathione is a natural antioxidant so it removes unwanted toxins.
- Combination of glutathione with Vitamin C leads to skin brightening and reducing skin blemishes or pigmentation.
- Moreover, it boosts immunity as well as helps in improving sleep patterns or dealing with insomnia.
- This fountain of youth has variety of benefits like brain regeneration, dealing with depression and anti-aging and much more.
- It improves focus and memory.
- The increased production of Nitric oxide helps in improved blood flow.
- It results in controlled and better blood pressure.
Detox IV Drip
- This detoxification therapy is a treatment process in which vitamins, amino acids, oxygen, and other nourishing nutrients are put in body.
- It gets rid of unwanted toxins and free radicals from the body to neutralize it.
- It acts as a natural healing system of the body; improving cellular balance.
- It’s recommended for people who are exposed to toxins like smoke, alcohol, pesticides, pollution, acid rain, and heavy metals.
- It’s beneficial for people who focus on having a balanced diet and exercise as in fighting an unhealthy lifestyle.
Some of the common options available for IV detox include:
- Antioxidant therapy–improves the natural antioxidants in the body.
- Hydration therapy –removes wrinkles and benefits skin texture.
- Addiction recovery –to help repairing, structuring, and remodeling of cells damaged due to any addiction.
- Myer’s detoxification–helps in de-stressing and energizing the patient.
- O3 detoxification–promotes the production of enzymes to prevent oxidative stress.
- Energizer detox– builds stamina and is highly recommended for athletes.
Now that we know the ample benefits of this treatment, the question arises how is the administration done:
How to Take this Therapy?
If you want to take IV drip therapy then you should consult with a reputable doctor.
Provide him or her with your comprehensive medical history including prescriptions, dietary supplements and other medications; to eliminate the risk of health concerns.
There are different IV drips so your doctor would recommend the right one for you.
It is necessary that your doctor is aware of your health conditions and is monitoring you throughout your session.
The therapy can be taken twice a week at times, depending on changing symptoms or noticeable improvements.
Proper consultation and monitoring of an experienced doctor is a must either you are taking it in clinic or at home!
So there you have it. Plenty of information on the vast benefits of this amazing IV Drip in Dubai. We will now give you a quick overview of this miracle drip as its also known by:
What You Need to Know About IV Vitamin
Does the everyday hassle of life overburdening you? Do you feel you need a major boost to your immune system? Are the physical signs of aging dawning on you? Do you want to be rid of toxins to make you feel and look fresh?
If you are looking into getting answers to all of this- try the IV Drip in Dubai for great, amazing results.
Intravenous (IV) vitamin therapy, or vitamin drips, promise to help.
Some claim they can even benefit serious conditions like cancer, Parkinson’s disease, the eye condition macular degeneration, the pain of fibromyalgia and depression.
How to Plan a IV Vitamin Therapy
If you want to try IV vitamin therapy should look for a reputable doctor who will be monitoring and providing the infusions.
You will his share any health concerns you are facing in life and if you are on any medications. It’s important that you are verbal about any, including prescriptions, as well as over-the-counter (OTC) medications, dietary supplements, and teas that they drink regularly.
The treatment enables you to have that youthful, dewy skin like you get in Microneedling.
How Often Should You Get IV Treatment?
So if the treatment is known to provide endless possibilities of benefits, the question arises: how often should you get it to take in its endless benefits.
How often you should get the IV treatments is different for each patient.
Intravenous (IV) treatments are given as one-off (e.g. before or after an important event, or during to strengthen your body before surgery).
Or you can get according to your needs and requirements, looking into your nutritional levels from a blood test or nutritional analysis.
So there you have it. A complete overview on a rejuvenation procedure that gives you amazing looking skin with endless benefits in no time.
Are you all set to take it? Are you ready for the question?
Should I Take IV Drip in Dubai?
The answer is ‘Yes’. This treatment isn’t popular among celebrities and professionals anymore.
But it is also gaining momentum among common users.
Having so many benefits with very few side effects, the Vitamin Drip in Dubai is escalating in popularity. If you still have certain doubts, you can reach out to our health experts at REPC Dubai to know more about this amazing treatment and how it can help you to look and feel great too.