Watching your skin losing its youthfulness and natural glow with time is one of the most heartbreaking things. There are so many actors like aging, pollution and sun exposure that can harm your skin. You might get facials from time to time, but it is sad to see the result fades away soon. So, what can you do? Try out the new oxygeneo facial treatment.
This facial technique is a 3-in-1 facial that will nourish and oxygenate your skin in ways that you cannot even dream of. This is a new technique that has been gaining popularity due to its excellent efficiency and superior results. Just one session of oxygeneo facial treatment can make your skin healthier, younger-looking and brighter.
Below we discuss some frequently asked questions related to the oxygeneo treatment to help you understand it better.
What is Oxygeneo Facial Treatment?
Are you familiar with the concept of oxygen to treat your skin? The first-generation oxygen facial treatments, which came in the 2000s – are still wildly popular at dermatologist’s offices. The treatment involves a pressurized stream of oxygen that delivers active ingredients to your skin.
Celebrities love this treatment because it gives them an instant glow which is unbelievable. This treatment is the perfect pre-game beauty boost to give your skin that radiant glow just before an event, party, wedding, etc.
What Does the Oxygeneo Facial Treatment Offer?
The treatment ensures to provide you with a brighter, radiant and healthier looking face. In addition, it also offers many other benefits, such as:
- Immediate results, just after the treatment. It can be noticed after one session.
- Uses Bohr Effect that naturally oxygenates your skin from deep within.
- It is relaxing and soothing.
- The treatment infuses natural active ingredients that penetrate into your skin.
- It provides long-term skin improvement in appearance and texture.
- Treatment is available for both the face and body.
- It suits all types of skin and hence growing in demand.
- Uses vegan ingredients.
- Requires no downtime after the facial.
How Does Oxygeneo Facial Treatment work?
The oxygeneo facial treatment offers three primary steps. These steps actually help to beautify your skin they are – exfoliation, oxygenation, and infusion.
Exfoliate – The treatment starts with exfoliation. It is the process of gently removing the dead skin cells from the upper layer. This makes your skin smoother, cleans clogged pores, and renews your skin. It generates carbon dioxide bubbles in high amounts to trigger the Bohr Effect. This is actually a physiological response by your topmost skin layer.
Oxygenate – The Bohr Effect is nothing but an oxygenation process for your skin. When it is triggered, oxygen-rich blood is sent to your skin, and it replaces the carbon dioxide. Thus this process oxygenates your skin from within, thereby improving cellular activities.
Infuse – Along with oxygenation, the facial treatment also infuses nutrients, vitamins, and other active ingredients. These ingredients not only nourish your skin but make it healthier. It also makes your skin tone smoother.
Components of a Oxygeneo Facial Treatment
The oxygeneo facial involves five different treatments. The treatments have been developed keeping in mind a variety of skin care requirements. These five treatments use oxypod, which is a product required to efficiently and effectively offer your skin the benefits of active ingredients.
These ingredients are available in these oxypods in dormant states. The product does not have any preservatives, dyes or chemicals either. The ingredients in the oxypod only become active when the treatment starts. Thus the treatment ensures freshness, safety, best performance, and longer-lasting effect.
The five oxygeneo facial treatments are:
1 Balance Oxygeneo Facial Treatment
If you have oily skin and tend to get acne outbreaks often this treatment is just right for you. It utilizes the power of activated Bamboo Charcoal to provide benefits to your skin like:
- Cleanse bacteria and toxins present on your skin to make it healthy.
- Reduce shine from oily skin.
- Opens and purifies the clogged skin pores.
- The Bohr effect helps to oxygenate your skin from within.
- Serum is infused through this treatment.
- The treatment draws bacteria, dirt and chemicals to the surface of the skin. Thus helping to fight acne and achieve flawless complexion.
- Uses the oxypod technology for best results.
- It iInfuse active ingredients like jojoba oil, argan oil, horsetail extract, and shea butter into your skin.
- It uses extract from an Amazon native fruit called camu camu. The fruit is 30 times richer in vitamin C than an orange. Hence it helps to balance the oiliness, purifies the pores, improves your skin texture and gives a smooth appearance.
2 Illuminate Oxygeneo Facial Treatment
If you have an uneven and dull skin tone, this is the treatment that can provide the best solution. The treatment uses Vitamin C to brighten your skin. This facial uses a good portion of carrot extract – is a cell protector and rich in carotenoids.
Another active component is opuntia fruit extract, which gives a powerful anti-oxidative and moisturizing effect. Thus providing you that ultimate cell rejuvenation.
It also contains kojic acid. This is an agent extracted from a kind of fungi that help to balance the skin tone and reduce dark spots.
The above mentioned three ingredients act like superpower molecules. Thus helping to brighten your skin, reduce discoloration, and give a radiant glow. The benefits are:
- Brightens it up your face and evens out the skin tone.
- Protects you from sun damage. According to a Harvard Health publication prolonged exposure to the sun can greatly harm your skin. Resulting in burning, structural changes, and dehydration.
- Helps reduce pigmentation.
- Oxygenates your skin from within by the Bohr effect.
- The treatment infuses serum.
- Use of the oxypod technology. This uses the Tripolar Rf, which helps tighten your skin and stimulation of collagen for ultimate results.
3 Revive Oxygeneo Facial Treatment
If you frequently suffer from skin irritation, the revive treatment is just right for you. The revival treatment offers the goodness of Red Algae, which will definitely help your skin.
The facial fully uses 100% natural seaweed, which is the key ingredient. As this seaweed is rich in antioxidants, carotenoids and peptides, it protects against premature skin aging. Other ingredients like Ferulic acid, Caffeic acid, Retinyl Palmitate in the facial to improve your skin tone.
The treatment offers benefits like:
- Hydrates your dry skin deeply
- Improves skin texture and helps you get rid of wrinkles. According to the American Academy of Dermatology, your skin loses its fullness and causes wrinkles with age. The revival treatment helps to improve the condition.
- Revitalizes your skin proactively.
- Oxygenates your skin.
- The Tripolar Rf helps in skin tightening.
- Ultrasound penetration of ingredients like jojoba oil, argan oil, horsetail extract, and vanilla.
- It helps to reduce wrinkles.
- Use of the oxypod technology.
- Infuses active ingredients.
There are two more types of oxygeneo facial treatment.
This treatment lightens the complexion of your skin while reducing sun damage and skin pigmentation. It is a 7-step treatment.
If you see signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles, this revival treatment will reduce their appearance.
How is Oxygeneo Different from a Regular Oxygen Facial?
Here it has been emphasized how it is different from a regular oxygen facial.
1 Exfoliation: This is an additional step. The purpose is to get the top layer off. This is essential as it acts as a barrier to the absorption of the good stuff.
2 Non-Vacuum Handpiece: Oxygeneo facial treatment uses the device itself. It’s a non-vacuum, vibrating handpiece that does not have any suction action at all. On the other hand, the original oxygen facial treatment wand doesn’t have any suction. But it might give the feel of being vacuum-like. In comparison, the oxygeneo device just buffers all over your face instead of sucking it. It’s extremely gentle and can be safely used on sensitive skin. Even over your face, including the areas around the eyes, mouth and nose.
3 Oxygenation: The last difference is how the treatment actually oxygenates. A standard oxygen facial has a stream of pressurized oxygen hitting your skin, whereas oxygeneo’s oxygenation effect happens internally.
For the exfoliation part of your treatment, the handpiece is fitted with a Capsugen capsule at the end. This is actually a soft exfoliating head made of sodium bicarbonate, citric acid and magnesium. When it touches the NeoBright or NeoRevive treatment gel on your skin, it creates carbon dioxide bubbles. This in turn, causes oxygen-enriched blood to come to the surface.
Is the Oxygeneo Facial Treatment Only for the Face?
When you get a facial done, it only makes your face glow. However, oxygeneo facial treatment is not limited to your face. This treatment can be applied to your entire body to make you glow from head to toe. The treatment also detoxifies, refreshes, and hydrates the areas of your body that undergo the treatment.
The treatment is best suited in case you have acne and body pimples. Acne can occur in your body for several reasons, such as changes in hormone levels due to stopping or starting certain medicines, use of certain cosmetic products, oily skin, an unhealthy diet, and other factors. Irrespective of why you might have acne and pimples, the oxygeneo treatment will help you get rid of them.
In addition, the treatment reduces skin pigmentation, cracked skin, and any other similar condition that might irritate your skin. After completion of the oxygeneo treatment, your skin will appear healthy, bright, clean, and youthful.
Who are the Ideal Candidates for the Oxygeneo Facial Treatment?
- It is ideal for any age group, between 13 to 50 years.
- It is a go-to treatment even if you do not have any skin issues but want to take care of your skin.
- Brides and grooms go for this facial treatment before their special day.
- In fact it is a perfect treatment before any major event or party. This is because it offers an instant glow, radiance and brightness without any downtime.
- If you have acne-prone or dull-looking skin, it is just the right treatment for you.
- It also suits sensitive skin or intolerant dry skin
- If your skin is sensitive to chemical peels, you should go for this treatment.
- For individuals who believe in – less is more when it comes to skincare. As this treatment is one of the most vegan, natural, and effective facials for everybody.
The next big question that arises is how long does it take to see the result? This is a common question every person asks. You will be able to see noticeable improvements in your skin texture right after one session of the oxygeneo facial treatment. Further sessions will only make the improvements better.
How Long Will the Result Last?
The longevity of the oxygeneo facial treatment results primarily depends on many different factors. As you know, the procedure works from within – meaning it uses your body’s natural healing process. Hence the final result and its longevity can vary depending on your skin type and your overall health.
Also, if you regularly follow a good skincare routine, the result will definitely be better and longer-lasting. The effects of the treatment are also cumulative, which means the result will last longer with more treatments.
Each one of us dream about having healthy, glowing, bright, and younger-looking skin. If you desire the best result, it is time for you to try the new oxygeneo facial treatment. It uses effective, simple and safe natural methods to rejuvenate and lighten your skin. In the end – gifting you with the appearance, you might have always dreamed of. Book an appointment today to get you started.