Do you know that more than 80% of the total population of Dubai is struggling with problems related to skin and therefore, skin treatments in Dubai are gaining popularity day by day.
If you’re looking for the best skin treatments in Dubai, you’re at the right place.
What are the Skin Treatments in Dubai?
Generally speaking, the skin laser treatments in Dubai as well as Abu Dhabi are emerging as a fancy yet powerful method of skin rejuvenation.
It doesn’t only help to treat the skin flaws in an effective manner but the procedure saves you from having to undergo the knife.
Therefore, it is rapidly becoming the only hope for people having the rough skin and other skin problems.
Apart from Laser Skin Treatments, the other skin treatments include:
- Laser hair removal
- Skin tightening
- Laser liposuction
- Cellulite removal
- Laser skin whitening
- Laser skin resurfacing
All these skin treatment procedures have one goal in common that is to make your skin look and feel flawless even in your 50s and 60s.
Depending upon the type as well as the level of severity of skin issues, it takes several treatment sessions for the optimal results to show.
Our setup based in Jumeirah ensures to offer scientifically perfected as well as intelligently formulated procedures for skincare to our clients.
What is the Purpose of Skin Treatments?
There are various skin treatments that aim at treating various skin irregularities, such as:
- Dark spots
- Fine lines
- Acne scar
- Anti-aging treatment to reduce the effects of aging
All these procedures for skin treatment require a well trained, experienced and licensed dermatologist.
An expert dermatologist would conduct a specific treatment procedure on the affected area of your skin and would work for skin enhancement.
What are the Techniques Used For Treatment Procedures?
There are two types of lasers that have been proven to show excellent results and are very effective for improving skin conditions.
- Ablative lasers which target the outermost layer of your skin that has been damaged and is most appropriate for the correction of moderate as well as severe wrinkles and scars.
- Non-ablative resurfacing of skin is comparatively lesser invasive and it generates heat in the tissues of your underlying skin. This helps in healing any injury within the dermis.
Moreover, if you wish to see drastic results, ablative lasers work best for that purpose.
Still, if you want to make sure that which technique is going to work best for you, you must schedule a face to face consultation session with your dermatologist.
Your skincare expert will help you to gather information about the concerns through verbal and physical means.
This will help you making a worthy and wise decision.
Procedures For Skin Treatments
Skin resurfacing as well as rejuvenation with the help of laser is gaining rapid popularity all over Dubai as well as Abu Dhabi.
Moreover, it is one of the best ways to achieve glowing as well as younger-looking skin without even spending a lot.
Furthermore, there are several kinds of treatments for laser.
Let’s start with laser skin surfacing that mostly serves the purpose of reducing the the signs of aging.
Laser Skin Resurfacing
This unique procedure of laser treatment is gaining rapid popularity.
The treatment procedure comprises of the targetted application of a beam of laser onto the damaged part of your skin.
This also helps in reducing the irregularities.
Moreover, it helps to fix the:
- fine lines
- sunspots at the surface-level
Anyways, you must consult your skincare expert whether to opt for the treatment process if you have stretch marks or if you have acne.
Laser liposuction helps in the fat reduction. It majorly aims at liquefying fat in the areas of your body where diet or exercise fail to work.
It helps in breaking down the unwanted fat cells so that they can easily be removed through the natural metabolism of your body.
Well, you must consult your doctor about the cost of the whole treatment procedure beforehand.
There are various factors which may influence the cost of the whole procedure.
These factors mostly include:
- The complexity or the level of severity of your case
- Your location
- The time required for the treatment procedure
Laser Hair Removal
Aren’t we all tired of regular waxing, tweezing as well as the pain?
Well, the good news is you don’t have to worry anymore.
Laser hair removal is a type of skin treatment in Dubai which offers a painless, safe, highly targeted as well as a non-surgical procedure.
The sole purpose of the procedure is to put the unwanted hair follicles to inactivity for a certain as well as substantial period of time.
Even though, it isn’t a permanent solution yet it is closest to something lasting that you can opt for.
However, just like other laser treatment procedures, it takes six to seven laser sessions in order to get the desired results.
Laser Tattoo Removal
It’s not very unusual if you regret having a tattoo after three to four years.
However, if you’re still suffering from the tattoo anxiety, you may try to get laser tattoo removal.
It is one of the simplest methods if you want to get rid of colored or black & white tattoos without any sort of scarring.
Moreover, it might take eight to nine sessions for you to get clear skin.
Skin Whitening Treatment in Dubai
The skin treatments in Dubai mostly aim for:
- Making your skin tone even
- Treating issues of pigmentation
- Lightening your skin complexion by several tones
- Treating the damage caused by sun
- Helping you achieve a complexion you want
Moreover, there are various treatment options for skin whitening in Dubai.
These mostly include:
Furthermore the procedure of skin whitening hardly takes 45 to 60 minutes.
The steps for the procedure include:
- Your doctor will start off by cleansing your face
- A cooling gel will then be applied to your full face
- In order to lighten the tone of your skin, the Q-switched laser is used
- Afterwards, a laser beam is absorbed by the hemoglobin, water as well as melanin in the skin
- This helps to destroy the dark spots on your skin and helps to lighten the skin tone in general
- Other than removing the dark spots from your skin, it also helps to shrink the enlarged pores as well improves the texture of overall skin
- The dark spots that are smaller in size take a few minutes for treatment however, the other areas like face and neck may take an hour or so for the completion.
REPC Dubai has state of the art equipment and technology along with board certified, skilled dermatologists who will carry out your treatment safely.
What Are The Benefits of Skin Treatments?
If you feel that facials don’t serve any purpose but are rather a waste of money as well as time, you need to think again!
And that’s because your skin is missing out on something that is actually good for it.
Moreover, the major benefits include:
- First of all, it helps to cleanse your skin deeply and make it look glowing as well as radiant
- It helps to improve the circulation of blood which helps to rejuvenate your skin
- It helps to reduce stress as well as helps relieving the psychological distress
- Helps to slow down the signs of aging as well as wrinkles
- It helps to detoxify your skin and removes all sort of impurities
- It helps to in acne treatment as well as acne marks
- Eliminates whiteheads or blackheads from your face
- It helps opening up all the pores
- Helps in exfoliating your skin deeply
- Reduces dark circles as well as under eye bags
- Tightens your skin
- Facial masks help to make your skin glowing as well as soft
- It helps to boost the absorption abilities of your skin
- Helps you to gain an even skin tone
Which Factors Determine the Procedural Aspects of Skin Treatment?
There are several factors that determine the procedural aspects of skin treatment:
- The type of your skin
- The condition of your skin
- Skin care goals you set for yourself
- Your budget
Therefore, it’s always better to consult your dermatologist or esthetician regarding the details about the procedure and its duration.
Which Precautionary Measures Should You Take During Skin Treatments?
- Before starting a treatment, always go for a patch test. This will help to determine whether the products that are going to be used on your skin would suit your skin type or not.
- Visit a trusted and well-reputed clinic for your skin treatments. They are capable of determining your skin type and developing a treatment plan accordingly.
- If you have any sort of allergy on your skin, inform your skincare expert beforehand so that he can take care of any such issues and prevent from further complications.
- If you’re pregnant or if any particular ingredient isn’t suitable enough for you, inform your esthetician right away.
- Avoid going out in the sun right after getting your skin treatment done. Try to use a sunblock cream, an umbrella or a hat for a week or so.
- Don’t undergo a facial procedure if you have burns or bruises on your face. Wait for them to heal.
- Avoid using soap or any harsh ingredient on your face for at least a few days after the treatment.
This pretty much sums all about the skin treatments in Dubai.
If you found this blog post useful, don’t forget to check our other posts related to Oxygen Facial as well as Hydrafacial.
Be the first one to share the best treatment options for skincare clinics in Dubai.